Saturday 29 March 2014

How often I write


I know I don’t write as often as I should and some of you may not be so happy about it :-)   I think it is fair to let you know why I am not as regular as we all may like.

First, because this is a blog on my journey and progress, it sometimes takes a while to bring all the thoughts/lessons together. I might have a fantastic thought to share, but I need to process it properly and connect all the dots so it is relevant. And this sometimes takes more time than I initially intended.

Secondly and most importantly, I am a wife and mother of two small children. My
oldest is three and very active, while my youngest is two months old. In fact this blog was started when I was pregnant with him. Both of them need attention. Even as I am writing this post, I am also doing alphabets with my oldest son! It is tough to do much thinking/writing when they are awake, which seems like all the time!

Given these situations, please bear with me when the blog is not updated quite as often. Nontheless, I encourage you to read other blogs, articles and messages that bless you spiritually. It would be great to also hear some messages from you. So if you feel like it, you can write an encouraging article and send it to me to put on this blog.

I believe we all are students of life; no one knows everything. I sure don’t but I am thirsty for godly knowledge. So please feel free to send me emails about some wonderful lessons you are learning on your walk with God. Don’t be shy or feel you don’t know enough. Who does? I am sure it will bless me and others. My email address is tidagu@yahoo.com

God bless you real good for visiting, I appreciate your time.

---------
Image1 courtesy:http://uphillwriting.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/WritingComputer.jpg
Image2 courtesy:http://jamigray.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/busy_mom1.jpg 

No comments:

Post a Comment